Tuesday, October 5, 2010

365 Cards challenge Day 219 "candy corn"

I LOVE candy corn!!!  It's one of the first signs of Fall around our house, I can't wait to fill little bowls full of it and place them around.  My husband loves to use them for vampire teeth & cracks me up when he sneaks up on me with his "corny smile"   :>   So when I saw this fun challenge from Pam at 365 Cards I just had to jump in, I may even create a few more projects with this sweet theme!  My project is a gift bag, not a card, so I don't know if it counts for the challenge but I'm going to share it with you anyway.  I used a plain white gift bag w/handles, kraft cs, patterned papers from Paper Studio & Bo Bunny, some burlap ribbon that I've had so long I don't remember who made it, rickrack & ribbon & twine & a button from my stash.  The sentiment I did on the computer...yes, I know, it's very corny (sorry, I can't stop!!!)    I think this design could easily make a fun card...  I'm going to go hunt down some candy corn right now and maybe give it a try.  Have a great day & eat a little candy corn if you get a chance  :>






3 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag Delisa, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project - so glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete