Sunday, October 3, 2010

feelin' Fall-ish!

It's been a perfect chilly, breezy,  feelin' Fall-ish kind of weekend and I love it!  The porch is all decorated with cornstalks, haybales & plenty of pumpkins to welcome the season and hot soup is on the stove.  I've had the most fun gathering supplies for fun Fall cards & projects...some old, some new & some I love almost too much to use (does that ever happen to you???) LOL  I have a few projects to share today, the first is a card & gift tag made with some cool glitter paper from KI Memories...I love this colorful paper with just a touch of glitz :>  I also used a scrap of blue polka dot paper from my stash,  yellow Bo Bunny dotted & some brown also from my stash box.  The orange chipboard is Basics from HL, the mini alphas are Cosmo Cricket and the cute leaf brad is from Karen Foster.  The blue chipboard is some naked letters from Heidi Swapp that I painted & distressed.  I love the banners that are so popular right now so I decided to use the shape on my tag.  I used the same papers as I did on the card and added a little acorn diecut from K & CO.  The brown cording on the tag is something I saved from store packaging...I love re-using things that would otherwise be thrown out!
















The next project is another is another card & tag set using a great Fall-ish paper from jillibean soup  :>  I also used cs from Bazzill & more Bo Bunny dots!  I love these easy rolled flowers and thought they would make a fun tree.  I also used a journaling spot from K & CO, mini alphas from Cosmo Cricket, twine, some OLD printed twill ribbon and some naked chipboard alphas that I inked & dotted.  The tag also has a flower & leaf & glittery brad from MM,  I really like the sentiment too!
   That's all for now...Randy & I are off to our favorite farm in Bright to pick up some tiny white & orange pumpkins and maybe take a leisurely drive around and take in the beautiful sights.  Have a great day,   delisa



2 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful Delisa.... next craft fair, I am going to come and buy up your wonderful work. Love and Hugs my creative friend!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, my sweet friend! Love & hugs back to you :>

    ReplyDelete