Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Fall, y'all !

Hi out there!  I've been neglecting my poor, little blog for the past few weeks  :(   But I've been busy doing autumn chores & cleaning...storing away summer items, getting ready for cooler weather.  Also was lucky enough to have a visit with my Mom & brother and a fun trip to the Country Living Fair in Columbus.  Oh yeah, and I decided to repaint the master bedroom too (it looks awesome, by the way)...busy, busy, busy!  We saw so many cool things & talented artists at the fair, it's totally got me into the Fall season; that and the millions of leaves in our yard & woods already LOL  So I've been dabbling in some fun Halloween-y & Fall cards & things and I have a few to share today.  The purple card uses a fun embossing folder & a stamp from the cheapie bin ($1) at Michael's that I've had for awhile, and I love this glittery, glitzy ribbon from MM.  The kraft card has a great pumpkin diecut made by my sweet friend, Sue Kohl and those tiny alpha stickers that I LOVE.  The little black card is made from scraps, from my shoebox full, with a little of that cool ribbon & a little foam bat sticker.  I love the Fall, it's so beautiful here in the midwest  :>  I hope you have a wonderful weekend & get out there and enjoy your favorite Fall things,  delisa



1 comment:

  1. You're back!!!! I couldn't be happier! Give a challenge a try, how about "get Sketchy" ????

    Hugs,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete