Monday, October 4, 2010

so blessed, everyday!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend with family & friends, enjoying your favorite activities  :>   Randy & I had a fun outing to the pumpkin farm, enjoyed some football (with chili, of course!), and decorated the porch & yard with more Halloween lights.  We really love decorating & lighting the house for the Fall & Winter holidays, it's so much fun...I think Randy enjoys it more than I do  LOL   Even though our teams didn't do so well this weekend there's just something about having the game on and enjoying something warm & cheesy  & delicious to eat while the weather is just a little chilly & breezy outside...ahhhh, it's a nice way to pass the time!
   I've also been enjoying my favorite thing this weekend and made a fun card with a Fall theme.  I used pre-made scalloped circles by yours truly (from Archivers), the patterened papers are from Bo Bunny & Lasting Impressions and a small scrap of cream cs from my stash.  I cut the big leaf with my cricut (wild cards, I think) and used  a small flower, leaf,  glitter brad & clip from MM.  The large flower is from Bazzill and the sentiment stamp is from Stampabilities.  I also added a little ribbon & twine from the stash.  I'm thinking of sending this to my Mom to give to her pastor who is leaving their church soon.  He & his family are so wonderful I know they will be greatly missed.
   I have a few more goodies I've been working on and will share them with all of you soon.  I hope you have a great week and a happy monday  :>




















No comments:

Post a Comment