Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ATC challenge

Hi everyone!  I saw this ATC challenge earlier this week at 365 cards and just had to make one.  I love doing atc's but it's been awhile since I've made one so this was lots of fun.  It's a smaller version of a card that I made.  The pp's are from Penny Lane (MME) & Basic Grey (the Lemonade collection, I think).  I made the little butterfly with my MS punch, love this punch!  The tiny chipboard swirl is from a bulk pack by Bazzill and the sheer white ribbon is by Offray.  The little rub-on phrase is from MM and the tiny, heart stick pin is from Heidi Grace.  I also used some Tattered Angels glimmer mist on the papers for a shimmery look.  I really have to get back into making & trading atc's, it's so much fun and I love collecting them.  Thanks for visiting my blog & happy crafting,  delisa

1 comment:

  1. Delisa, so very precious and adorable. Hook it up with 365 Cards by going in to edit post and then high light 365 cards in your text...then where it ask for a link, type in http://365cards.blogspot.com. Then you are linked to them. Now you have to link them to you. Get out of edit and then click on your heading for this challenge..then go to the top of your page and copy the link by hightlighting and click right mouse button and hit copy..then go to 365 cards linky and fill in the info..where it ask for your link...that is when you click the right mouse button again and hit copy. then they are linked to you. have fun!

    ReplyDelete