Sunday, August 15, 2010

white space challenge

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I spent several hours in my workroom doing some cleaning & re-organizing Sunday.  Things just seem to get out of control in there and I have to stop sometimes and try to regain some semblance of order :>  Not my favorite way to spend the day but it looks so much better and just a little more time should get things looking good and ready for the next "creative storm"  LOL  I do have one card to share with you today.  It was a personal challenge for me to create a card using the white space technique (actually I didn't use a white card base at all...I used kraft cardstock but I think the concept is still the same.)  My color scheme was inspired by the cool felt flower from K&CO. The bright green paper is Cosmo Cricket from the "DeLovely" line and I used just a little of my favorite BoBunny dotted paper in pink.   The mini alpha stickers are from MM...love these mini alphas!  I didn't leave a lot of negative space but I think it's enough for the colors to really stand out.  I have been hooked on the kraft cardstock and love using it, it seems to go well with whatever papers you put with it and if you buy a bulk pack it's very affordable for card bases & other projects.  Hope you enjoy my card and have a great week,  delisa

1 comment:

  1. Delisa, of course it counts if you use craft paper. Adorable card, I love it!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete