Friday, August 13, 2010

CPS Sketch #178


Good morning everyone, happy Friday!  I have a card today that is based on CPS sketch #178.  I love this sketch blog, they're always great designs and easy to work with.  The examples from the design team are great inspiration but  I also like to make my own card before I look at the others, just to see what I come up with.  So here's my little card using Core-dinations cardstock, a cute musical embossing folder and a fun chipboard birdie & flower from Cosmo Cricket (one of my favs!)  I love making these fun paper ruffles and have been using them alot on my cards, I like to stitch & distress them and make them curve a little. I think they add some "movement" & dimension to cards and are a fun embellishment.  The Tiny Type alpha stickers & tag are also Cosmo Cricket and available in alot of yummy colors.  I added some twine and a button from my HUGE stash to finish. Oh yeah, I also gave birdie a little bling...why not?  Birds are such a popular theme right now, I'm thinking...a mini album with all birds, that could be fun   :>    Have a great weekend and happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. your card is adorable Delisa...I am loving the little bird and his cute little eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Sue! I know you love Cosmo Cricket too...he's from the DeLovely line :>

    ReplyDelete