Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Summer Daze

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my new blog  "happy paper daze" !  I hope to share with you my joy of cardmaking & papercrafting & the whole world of papers & embellishements that are out there for you to explore & enjoy.  I've tried many crafts over the years and enjoyed many different things but for the last several years my heart belongs to paper ;>   Love it, love it and love it some more !  So I'll be posting some of my creations using my precious paper and also news & tips about the latest trends & my right now favorite things.  I hope you'll check in with me to see what's going on in my happy paper daze and share your comments/ideas. 
   Since it's been such a long, hot Summer here in the midwest I've been on a kick of using bright, cheerful colors to make some fun cards to send to family & friends "just because."  I found this cute little pack of embellies at M's (Michael's, y'all) and just loved the colors of these.  This little guy looked so happy & fun that the I had to use it on a card.  The pp's are from my stash & have been around awhile.  The fun border is from K & CO and I added some pearls to it and the glittered chipboard is from Hobby Lobby. 
   The "happy" card was inspired by my friend, Sue, and her fun inchies!  The dotted papers are from Bo Bunny and the cute border & chipboard are K & CO.  I love this happy little card & it's message  :>  Thanks to Sue for loaning me her 1" sq. punch...makes the job alot easier  LOL  I'll be doing some more of these "inchies" cards and am saving lots of little scraps.  I hope you're all having a great Summer & making the most of all of those things that are summertime only treats.  I'm doing a little album right now about my favorite Summertime things & can't wait to share it with you.  Have a great day,   delisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wonderful lovely cards Delisa!!! What challenges are you in??? If you want to get in more, go to my blog and jump in some that i'm in..that would be fun! In the meantime... just wanted you to know that your blog looks fantastic and I love your masterpieces! Let me know if you want to get together.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete