Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Color Throwdown #107

Good morning & happy Tuesday.  I can't believe it's the last day of August already...wow, time flies when you're having fun and I've had a great summer.  I hate to see it go, it's my favorite time of year, and I still feel like making just a few more Summer-y cards before Fall descends on my desk with it's much deeper, warmer hues.  So, I found the perfect card challenge to do a fun Summer card.  Color throwdown is another great card challenge blog passed along by my great friend Sue. This is so much fun because they give you a wonderful color palette and you create any style of card you want.  I love playing with color, it's one of my favorite things about crafting :>  I think the green on my card may be a little brighter but it's pretty close.  I used pp's by Paper Studio, Bo/Bunny & Lasting Impressions, the chipboard & rub-on stitches are from K&CO, rick rack & pom pom fringe is from Jo-ann's, ribbon is from HL, floral rub-ons are Basic Grey & the little yellow button is vintage.  I love using things like the fun pom pom fringe on my cards, it's jaunty & fun & makes me happy!  I've had the chipboard fruit for awhile and was glad to use some of it and also the ribbon is older too so I'm glad to make use of it.  I hope you have a wonderful last day of August & that it's sunny & bright where you are  :>

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Delisa, this is so sweet, so many wonderful elements. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete