Saturday, August 28, 2010

Life is sweet!

Life is sweet these days & I'm so blessed! In too many ways to count  :>  Family, friends & time to create are at the top of my list.  I've really been enjoying card challenges lately, thanks to my very inspiring friend Sue, and I came across this sweet one at 365 cards, Day 178.  Sugar is the inspiration so I immediately thought of the cute "kitchen-y" papers from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection.  I love these papers, they remind me of the fabrics of granny's aprons & housedresses & baking up sweet, wonderful things in the kitchen.  I used papers & diecut from Cosmo Cricket, a doily, a piece of vintage newspaper, Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, glitter, vintage buttons from my stash, ribbon by offray & I think the metal charm is from Karen Foster.  I guess I didn't really keep it simple on this card, but I like the sentiment anyway  :>  thanks for looking in,  delisa

5 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest card! I love it! Especially those little measuring spoons! Love it all! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG such an absolutely "sweet" card, Delisa! Thanks for playing along with us this week at 365 Cards and hope you can come back next week too!

    Aloha, Kim
    365 Cards Design Team member
    Check out the DAILY challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Delisa, this is so precious, how fun! You are incredible !! I miss you darling, it makes me sad to think I won't see you and the girls until October. I am waiting on Vanessa chunky book pages, after that I will put the books together and get them to you for the Sept crop. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet - love all the details on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card !! You did a great job, and congrats on your win too !

    ReplyDelete