Friday, August 20, 2010

I love purses!

I love fun, funky purses!  So when I saw this cute challenge at 365 Cards, day 173,  I just had to post this fun little purse that I made for invitations to my niece's "diva birthday party".  She loved them & I had a ball making them for her  :>   The supplies I used are: patterned papers from Paper Studio, Doodlebug Designs, Lasting Impressions & Jo-Ann's; cardstock; assorted trims & faux fur & pearl strands from Jo-Ann's; ribbons & a flower that I diecut from glittered paper.  On the inside I used a pink flocked paper and added a "mirror" cut from shiny silver paper.  Purses are so much fun to make & even more fun to decorate.  Thanks for the great challenge 365 Cards, love it!   DeLisa

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love that fur on them! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...those are sooo DIVALICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delisa....... these are so adorable. I missed you guys last night, hope you had a wonderful time!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your kind words ladies, I really did have fun doing these :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are Diva purses! Just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - so cool and clever, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete