Monday, August 16, 2010

it's delightful...it's de-lovely!


Hi everyone!  Ahhh...a perfect Summer day here in the midwest, a little break from the heat & humidity but still sunny & beautiful  : >   I know that the signs of Fall are slowly creeping into the stores and will be in full swing in just a few short weeks but I love the Summertime and I'm going to enjoy it for as long as I can.  So, I still have a few more summer-y looking cards to share.  The bright, cool, funky papers are from the "DeLovely" line by Cosmo Cricket and the colorful felt flower is by K&CO.  The chipboard alphas are from my stash and I added dots to them with a white marker.  I've really had fun working with these colorful papers and am still using them on my Summer album which I will share soon.   Have a great day & enjoy what's left of your Summer!


















No comments:

Post a Comment